Articles must be framed in strict accordance with the following rules:
– The journals accept articles in all scientific areas, typed on a computer, printed on one side of a sheet with margins of 30 mm on all sides of the sheet, electronic media with all materials in a text editor "Microsoft Office Word (97, 2000, 2007, 2010) for WINDOWS".
– The total volume of the article, including abstracts, literature, tables, figures and mathematical formulas, should not exceed 12 pages of printed text. Text of the article: size - 14 points, typeface - Times New Roman (for Russian, English and German), KZ Times New Roman (for Kazakh).
The structure of a scientific article includes the title, abstracts, keywords, main provisions, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion, conclusions, information on funding (if any), a list of references (sources used) for each article, including romanized (transliterated Latin alphabet) variant of writing sources in Cyrillic (in Kazakh and Russian languages) see GOST 7.79–2000 (ISO 9–95) Rules for transliteration of Cyrillic letters in Latin alphabet.
The article should contain:
1 MRSTI (Interstate rubricator of scientific and technical information);
2 DOI after MRSTI in the upper right corner (assigned and filled in by the editorial office of the journal);
3 Surname, name, patronymic (in full) of the author (s) автора (-ов) – in Kazakh, Russian and English (in bold, in the center), the main author must be marked with the symbol (*);
4 Academic degree, academic title;
5 Affiliation (faculty or other structural unit, organization (place of work (study)), city, postal code, country) - in Kazakh, Russian and English;
7 The title of the article should reflect the content of the article, the topic and the results of the research conducted. The title of the article must contain information content, attractiveness and uniqueness (no more than 12 words, in capital letters, in bold, in the center, in three languages: Russian, Kazakh, English or German);
8 Abstract – a brief description of the purpose, content, type, form and other features of the article. Should reflect the main and valuable, in the opinion of the author, stages, objects, their signs and conclusions of the study. It is given in Kazakh, Russian and English or German (the recommended volume of the abstract is not less than 150, not more than 300 words, italics, non-bold type, size - 12 points, indentation on the left and right is 1 cm, see the sample);
9 Keywords – a set of words that reflect the content of the text in terms of the object, scientific industry and research methods (they are drawn up in three languages: Russian, Kazakh, English or German; size - 12 points, italics, left-right indentation - 1 cm). The recommended number of keywords is 5-8, the number of words within a key phrase is no more than 3. They are set in the order of their importance, i.e. the most important article keyword should be first in the list (see sample);
10 The main text of the article is presented in a certain sequence of its parts, includes:
-Введение / Кіріспе / Introduction (paragraph 1 cm on the left, in bold letters, size - 14 points). Justification for the choice of topic; relevance of the topic or problem. The relevance of the topic is determined by the general interest in the study of this object, but the lack of comprehensive answers to the existing questions, it is proved by the theoretical or practical significance of the topic.
- Materials and methods (paragraph 1 cm on the left, in bold letters, size - 14 points). Should consist of a description of the materials and work progress, and a complete description of the methods used.
- Results and discussion (paragraph 1 cm on the left, in bold letters, size - 14 points). The analysis and discussion of the research results obtained by you are given. Conclusions are given on the results obtained in the course of the study, the main essence is revealed. And this is one of the most important sections of the article. In it, it is necessary to analyze the results of their work and discuss the corresponding results in comparison with previous work, analyzes and conclusions.
- Information on financing (if any) (paragraph 1 cm on the left, in bold letters, size - 14 points).
- Выводы / Қорытынды / Conclusion (paragraph 1 cm on the left, in bold letters, size - 14 points). Conclusions - generalization and summing up the results of the work at this stage; confirmation of the truth of the statement put forward by the author, and the author's conclusion about the change in scientific knowledge, taking into account the results obtained. Conclusions should not be abstract, they should be used to summarize the results of research in a particular scientific field, with a description of proposals or opportunities for further work.
- Список использованных источников / Пайдаланған деректер тізімі / References (in bold letters, size - 14 points, in the center). Includes:
The article and the list of sources used must be drawn up in accordance with GOST 7.5-98; GOST 7.1-2003 (see sample).
The order of sources is determined as follows: sequential links first, i.e. the sources you refer to in order in the article itself. Then additional sources that are not referenced, i.e. sources that did not take place in the article, but are recommended by you to the readers for acquaintance, as related work carried out in parallel. The recommended volume is not less than 10 no more than 20 titles (references and notes in the article are indicated by continuous numbering and enclosed in square brackets). If there are works presented in Cyrillic in the list of sources used, it is necessary to submit a list of references in two versions: the first - in the original, the second - romanized (transliteration in the Latin alphabet) version of the writing of sources in Cyrillic (in Kazakh and Russian), see GOST 7.79 –2000 (ISO 9–95) Rules for transliteration of Cyrillic letters in the Latin alphabet.
A romanized bibliography should look as follows: author (s) (transliteration) → the title of the article in transliterated form → [translation of the title of the article into English in square brackets] → the name of the Kazakh-speaking or Russian-language source (transliteration, or the English title - if any) → Output data with symbols in English.
11 Illustrations, a list of figures and captions to them are presented in the text of the article. In the electronic version, figures and illustrations are submitted in TIF or JPG format with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
12 Mathematical formulas must be typed in Microsoft Equation Editor (each formula is one object).
On a separate page (after the article)
The electronic version contains full postal addresses, office and home phone numbers, e-mail (phone number for communication of the editorial office with the authors, not published);
Information about authors
In Kazakh (In Russian, In English):
Surname First name Patronymic (in full)
Position, academic degree, title